Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bible recommendation...

Posted by Simply Christian


I just recently purchased the English Standard Version study Bible and let me tell you, it is excellent! I have been reading it every chance I can and thoroughly enjoy it. The editors say that it has the equivalent of 20 volumes of study material. All of the study notes I have read so far are extremely well written and doctrinally right on. It seems to have a nice blend of easy readability while still maintaining faithfulness to the original Hebrew and Greek texts. As I've read, it seems to be a nice mix of the every day talk feel of the New Living Translation with the poetic-ness of the King James Version. You can always get it at Amazon for a good price but here is a link to a Christian Publisher that has excellent prices. Blessings!

ESV Study Bible

0 comments: