Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some Bible study help...

Posted by Simply Christian

“I have thought I am a creature of a day, passing through life as an arrow through the air. I am a spirit come from God, and returning to God, just hovering over the great gulf, till a few moments hence, I am no more seen; I drop into an unchangeable eternity! I want to know one thing—the way to heaven, how to land safe on that happy shore. God himself has condescended to teach the way; for this very end He came from heaven. He has written it down in a book. O give me that Book at any price, give me the Book of God” ~John Wesley


The days we're living in are crazy and are getting crazier by the moment. It is imperative that we hide God's Word in our hearts like never before. I have provided a link to the Discipleship Journal's Daily Bible Reading plan to help you read through the Scriptures in an orderly fashion. If you've never done it before or have not been quite sure where to start, download this useful tool and make a commitment to read through the Bible this year! This plan is excellent and has 25 reading days a month with 5 days for catch-up if you get behind. Click on it, print it out and use it! May God bless you as you fill your heart and mind with His Word!
Discipleship Journal Daily Bible Reading Plan

0 comments: